Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My first day

First time using new thing doesn't make me feel well. Now let me talk something about the first day for my internship.

There a few things that make me interesting in working at the Association, since my first day i have a chance to go to field where I have never been before and I could see how worse it is. The place is dirty, water everywhere, and bad smell; however, the people are so friendly and kindly welcome guests. Those people are very strong, they can do everything to demand for their right, their property. So far, they know a lot about the law, since they were training by NGOs.

Because of the development, the people, whose home is on the Bengkok lake, are being evicted by the investment company. Since then there are a lot of problem that people faces, they don't know where they can go ,and the compensation is not enough for them to start a new life somewhere in the city.

Life is challenging; you will never know what your life gonna be tomorrow. However, living every day just to make your life better with taste and enjoyable.

Just enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment