Sunday, November 7, 2010

1 Litre of Tears

"1 Litre of Tears", a Japanese drama, is a very sadness, exciting and dramatic story that I have ever watched before.

The drama was developed from a girl life a girl who was diagnosed with an incurable degenerative disease at 15, but was able to continue her life until her death at the age of 25. No one doesn't cry while watching this, I promise.

Watching this drama remind me something, I will never forgot what the main actress said "There is nothing wrong with taking shorts cut or long way around, there's no need to rush. we can try a lot of different things, and also sometimes we can a bit reckless".

I think it remind me what can i do in my life. Life is tasting, there are lot of and lot of things that you can taste when you are alive. Don't be afraid to try to do things, what we have is time. However, it would be good if we have a clear goal and then move forward to it.

To me, I have never know why my mind have change from one day to one day, it really make me exhausted to think every day about what i can do in my future, so now the best solution for me is to make myself clear what i'm really want to do right now rather that the far future.

Anyway, "1 Liter of Tears" give me a question like what will i do if my life is limited, though my brain is blank now, nothing come out from my brain now, maybe next time i could come up with the answer. No one would care whether it is meaningful or nonsense.

How strong the actress it!!! I wish I will be like her, GET UP where I FALL DOWN, and also struggle all the obstacle to find the bright future.

Maybe you should watch this drama and you will come with some ideas. I also want to make one like this.

All the way !!!!! Little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment