Saturday, November 4, 2017

When a friendship doesn't seem to be that good like before...!!!

Life is no longer that easy, people come and go. Human are growing and learning every single day. So does the relationship between parents, sibling, friends and relatives are no longer stable or unchange. There's no one could predict whether those changes are good or bad, it depends on the people whether they feel comfortable or happy for their changes. 

Every days, months and years, I have learnt and encountered a lot of problem and lesson learn. It's really the first time that I have problem with friendship. I have never known that it has come to be so complicated. 

I have been known this friend for more than six years, we are best friend since we learned at the university. We always stayed in the same group, help each other, and sharing a lot of things together. After graduated, we are still best friend that often meet and share each other of every little knowledge and how live treated us. 

I have never noticed since when this friendship start to be fragile and nearly broken by the not able to understand and accept the changes of another. I have never been this stressed to think what I had done wrong, what I have changed, why I meet this problem, and straightly asking people what they saw the change in me. But the answer was not different, there's nothing they see as a big change to me. One friend told me, "people change from age to age, can you see the different when you were in high school and university". 

That best friend told me, "you have changed the way you act and talk, you should not change your nice and beautiful personality". It's not about changing personality but I've changed the way I think about things and learn a better to solve problem or things I have encounter so far. 

I used to ask a lot of questions about myself: how does I look like? How many people like my personality? what can I do to be better in my study and life? why can't I be like some of my successful friends? When can I take the plane and fly in the sky? Why can't I be nicer to people? What should I do to help friends or people around me? What should or shouldn't I do everyday? How to spend this life time wisely? These are just some of the questions that keep haunting me all the time that I am sitting alone in the room. However, those don't bother me anymore now, as I am growing and involve more and more in job and society, I start finding one by one the answer to those questions. 

I am really lucky to be born as the youngest daughter in a warm family while my parents were starting to have a better business. I am raised to be strong, independent, and kind. I've never forget to help people who are having problem around as I understand how one feel when there's nobody around to talk. However, life is about keeping balance, which mean there's always a two-way communication and one can't help another throughout their lives time. People need to grow and learn to live and solve the problem by their own.

Having or maintaining friendship is really important to any single person in this world. You can't live alone in this world. A true and real friend will always there no matter what happens. Friend is at least having some common interest, understand each other, know how to communicate, accept the bad and good point of another, be a supporter when one or another got problem, encourage when life doesn't treat well, and many others more.





















No comments:

Post a Comment